|“|| Legless: I hate you!|
Armless: I hate you more!
Legless: Well, I hate you the most!
— Cherry, The End of the Beginning
Cherry, also known as the Cherries, are a pair of opposite-gender twins who are characters in the Object Overload franchise. The two competed as one contestant in the 2013 and 2015 series. They are one of the two duo contestants, alongside Tiki.
Cherry appears to be a pair of sour cherries attached to a stem, a cherry used in baking. Their bodies are red and their stem is green.
Cherry has two circular red bodies with two leaves sticking out from the top. Somehow, the two bodies can move horizontally at 360 degrees without twisting or breaking their stem. Both bodies are connected to a green stem, with the male's body being higher than the female's. The male cherry's body has no legs, while the female cherry has no arms.
These two cherries are conjoined, or Siamese, twins with two different personalities. The female, armless cherry tries to be kind towards the objects, but her legless "brother" usually gets angry at everyone and everything, which ultimately ruins her attempts at being caring towards everyone. This usually results in arguments against each other and sometimes personality clashes.
This makes simple tasks much harder for them, as they often fight on where to swim or which way to guide Casey in the electric fence-field maze.
- Cherry shares many ties with Yin-Yang from Inanimate Insanity II and Taoism from Object Oppose, except that Cherry is a fruit while Yin-Yang is a symbol and Taoism is a ball of obsidian.
- Niall hates Cherry's asset the most, since it was two perfect circles with gradients and a crudely drawn stem.
- Cherry is one of the two duo contestants. The other one being Tiki.
- Cherry's stem can be cut, as shown in the tribute video.
- In Inanimate Insanity II, Cherry's body made a cameo in Cooking for the Grater Good.