Fly Swat is a character in the Object Overload franchise. He appeared as a contestant in the 2013 and 2015 series and one of the four latecomers of the 2013 series alongside Locky, Television, and Tiki (as they were all introduced in "Set in Stone"). He was one of the two choices for the "A new character?!" poll a while prior to the final intro's release, alongside Locky.
Fly Swat appears to be a typical flyswatter. His handle is blue and his top part is grey.
Though a bit shy, Fly Swat tends to think before he acts, unlike the other members in Toothy's alliance. He often corrects someone if they used the wrong word in certain sentences, and takes things in a sly manner. He's rarely seen aggravated or even angered.
- Fly Swat is the only newbie in Set in Stone to have arms.
- While he did join the game in Set in Stone, he also joined Toothy's alliance in the same episode and, as of In Deeper Waters, is in co-leader status.
- A 2012 video was released called "A new character?!" which is a poll for the people of who to be the last contestant to join Object Overload. The two were Fly Swat and Locky. However, Niall made both join on December 10, the day the poll ended.
- Fly Swat is voiced by Samuel Thornbury, the creator of Object universe and Object Twoniverse
- Fly Swat's body makes an appearance in the seventh episode of Inanimate Insanity II, where it was used as an actual fly swatter.
- He is the only newbie from Set in Stone to be in Toothy's alliance.
- While he is a fly swatter, Fly Swat is one of the few characters that aren't exactly named after their species. However, "Swat" could just be short for "swatter."
- Fans consider Fly Swat to be the male counterpart of a "Mary Sue," known as a "Gary Stu."